Christmas is an important holiday you should always prepare very carefully. Especially if you have many loved ones who you want to make happy on this beautiful day. We are all pleased to see joyful smiles on the faces of our loved ones and hear their sonorous laughter.
How to make it happen? Now, thanks to the Internet, the choice of gifts has become much larger. And ordering them has become much easier than before. Online stores offer many options that cover main holiday problems: what to choose and how to understand what a person wants?
This article will help you with this dilemma. We are going to mention all the gifts that are relevant in the winter of 2022-2023. We will also share a few ideas and tips to help you please any person. Happy reading!
What will be in this article?
- universal gifts 2022-2023 (that will suit everyone);
- 5 basic principles that will help you choose the right gifts (not just for Christmas!);
- "golden" ideas that are the best: 20 jewelry sets for you and your loved ones, the best costume jewelry for Christmas;
- how to choose jewelry and what to look for when choosing jewelry;
- How to prepare for Christmas and basic holiday traditions.
Universal Christmas gift ideas 2022
When we give presents, we focus on two things: personal preferences of a person and trends. At the same time, we all remember that it is not always necessary to spend a lot of money. It is more valuable to choose a gift sincerely, from your heart. Even if it is a miniature candle or a mug with a custom print.
1. Christmas traditions offer a certain universal set of things that "make the atmosphere." Warm sweaters, decorative trees, garlands (which will fit almost any interior), warm blankets with beautiful patterns and much more. All these things are designed to give a sense of celebration. To tell a person: "Look, on this special day, these things will remind you of me." All of the above is an unchanging trend that will be relevant for a long time to come.
2. But what if you want something more than that? People always appreciate attention and the history behind the present. One way to achieve some extra pints is to do something with your own hands. Paper lamps, envelopes, beaded decorations... anything! Anyone will be excited to know that you have dedicated your time to make a special gift for them. Reconstruct people's tastes from your daily chats with them. Remember that your colleague loves spending time with friends? Choose a large board game for him to bring to the company. Does your friend like to read? Ask about her favorite genre and get a paper book.
3. Another good option is the "Christmas basket". You take a basket from the supermarket and fill it with whatever your heart desires. After all, the way to our hearts always lies through our stomachs. Delicious chocolate, sweets, holiday pies and smoked meat. Anything that makes us happy. In addition to food, Christmas baskets always contain additional items. It could be anything. Envelope with money, holiday cards. Creams, face masks, shower gel or shampoo. You can add here what a person has long wanted or what he simply lacks in everyday life. These baskets can be of any shape and size. And often ready-made options appear on store shelves, in this case you don’t even have to make decisions.
4. On the other hand, you can use the savings prepared in advance to pamper your loved one with something even more special. Human desire is impermanent. Some years people want everything at once (especially our children), and then they want nothing at all. That is why it can be difficult to find exactly what a particular person needs right now. “Golden” ideas come to the rescue. Literally. Give a loved one the opportunity to embellish her/himself, go for jewelry! Cute Christmas gifts will definitely bring a smile to your lady, child and anyone.
In addition, homemade Christmas gifts are a good choice. They can be made at home using beads, beads, epoxy, multi-colored ribbons and other materials. In this way, you will demonstrate that you have treated the choice of a gift with special care.
Jewelry Christmas Gift
When choosing a gift (not only Christmas) there are so-called 5 principles.
The first four sound like this: what a person wants; what he needs; what to wear; what to read. This way you can categorize items and choose something new each year. But what about the fifth principle? The fifth gift is what you want and need at the same time, but the person himself does not know about it. This is what will make him truly happy.
Jewelry is a universal gift that everyone likes. Whether it's your child, girlfriend, mother, grandmother, colleague, bestie and so on. It is jewelry that falls under the above principles and can thus be the “fifth”. Thanks to the variety of jewelry, they will definitely be able to pick up to everyone's taste. The main issue is the choice, because sometimes it is very difficult to look for jewelry yourself. That is why our store provides a list of ready-made sets of our products. Perhaps one of these is right for you.
If you are choosing a gift for your beloved woman or girlfriend, mother, daughter and any other girl, then our article will help you. It will also help those who choose a gift for themselves to look chic for Christmas and give a festive mood to themselves and everyone around them.
Christmas jewelry sets
We all remember that any holiday can be celebrated in different ways. It is more pleasant for someone to stay at home with their family, someone likes noisy parties, and someone prefers social events or even proud loneliness. Therefore, it is important to choose the right accessories based on the situation and the environment. In this case, we have compiled 5 categories into which Christmas jewelry can be divided.
1. Decorations that are perfect for a home party. They are discreet and neat. They are beautifully combined even with home clothes. This is exactly what you will wear when you dress up for the Christmas dinner. When family or friends get together for Christmas it is usually not about showing off therefore, these sets are quite affordable and versatile. This is literally a must-have for anyone who plans to spend Christmas at home or visiting friends:
2. To a party. Here are sets of jewelry that are perfect for a noisy event. These pieces of jewelry are beautiful and comfortable. The items look beautiful with cocktail dresses as well as with something simpler that everyone has in their wardrobe. If you hesitate when choosing what to wear on a visit, then these options are perfect for you. These cute Christmas gifts are the perfect addition to any party outfit.
3. For an official event. This is by far the best jewelry for Christmas. And the best jewelry for those who are going to celebrate the holiday at a business meeting or an evening with classical dress-code. This jewelry looks both modest and elegant. They are moderately defiant, but at the same time selected with taste. These sets combine modernity with classic elements.
4. Decorations that are suitable for winter walks in the city. Hundreds of people hit the city squares when the Christmas markets open and large snowflakes slowly fall from the sky. The sets presented below are for your festive mood. They are comfortable enough to wear with winter clothes but at the same time they attract attention and demonstrate your style.
5. Versatile decoration. These are exactly the products that will fit almost any image. Neutral colors and solid metallic shades. No overly bright elements. Roughly speaking, this is "casual" among jewelry. The advantage is that this jewelry can be used for any occasion other than Christmas. It can be used in everyday life or on some other holidays. These items can be worn in different ways with other jewelry, combined into new sets and create something of your own.
How to choose jewelry for Christmas 2022?
Product type. Nowadays, there is a huge variety of jewelry. Sometimes it can be difficult to make a choice even for your personal use. Not mentioning a gift for another person. According to the type of products, jewelry is divided into different categories: rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, beads, pendants and so on. All of them are presented on our website. You can follow the links and get browse with pleasure. It is very important to choose the right type of product that emphasizes the dignity of a person. For example, if a woman has beautiful long fingers, then you will certainly give her elegant rings. If she has a neat, attractive neck, then a choker or a simple necklace with a chain is ideal for her. Perhaps, recently your wife got herself a beautiful pendant, but does she have matching earrings? You can fix it! Thus, you can diversify the gifts that you can make.
Material. 2023 will be the Year of the Rabbit. This animal is responsible for emotions, spirituality, and mystery. What is the best way to greet the Rabbit? Traditionally, gold and silver are most valued at Christmas. The value of these metals lies not at all in their cost. Precious metal is one of the gifts to baby Jesus. On Christmas night, the wise magi presented it to the holy child along with incense. For this reason, the colors gold and silver often appear in Christmas symbolism.
Also in the winter, white always remains relevant. It symbolizes divine light, chastity, and virtue. But we, of course, primarily associate white with snow or frost. Therefore, white metals will be no less relevant than gold and silver.
The person? What should you pay attention to when choosing a gift? First, the person, who it is given to. If it is a gift for a woman, then the accessory will be more elegant to look beautiful with an evening dress. Or, on the contrary, a more versatile option that will fit any of her everyday looks. Men's jewelry is often more businesslike and discreet. Children usually prefer bright decorations that can grab the attention of their peers and show off at school. Therefore, when we choose jewelry for a child, then it must (almost always!) Have some unusual and bright elements in it. For example, a pendant of some non-standard shape. Or even a decoration that some anime character, TV series or computer game had. Children love this.
How to choose jewelry for the event? It is extremely important to choose the right accessory for the event. You can always stick to some universal and everyday items; another option will be to choose something specific and themed. So that a person can wear them to some specific events with a narrow focus. It can be majestic earrings and rings with pearls if (for example) a woman plans to attend a party in an aristocratic style. Or unusual custom decorations in a medieval concept, if (for example!) your friend is going to attend an event with a role-playing fantasy theme. The key here is to use your imagination. Because everyone has simple chains. And something new always causes delight in the eyes of others.
The combination of jewelry with an outfit. It is equally important to choose the right jewelry for the outfit. Sometimes, of course, people do the opposite (choose an outfit that matches their favorite piece of jewelry). But in any case consider the wardrobe the person you are giving a gift prefers. Take a close look at his/ her outfir. If he or she wears sportswear, then simple jewelry that will not stand out in style is most suitable. For example, a simple strap as a bracelet or a simple chain that can be easily hidden under clothing. If a person loves casual, then almost anything without pretentious elements will suit him. If he or she prefers a business or “classic” image, then jewelry with colorful elements will certainly be superfluous.
Preparing for Christmas
Thanksgiving Day is celebrated on the last Thursday of November. People dress up their houses, decorate rooftops and yards with garlands and Christmas trees. Discounts appear in stores, the sales season begins. This is a great time to buy gifts for relatives, friends or acquaintances. The most important traditions are related to family, entertainment and a gala dinner.
Thus, the family festive dinner (Christmas Eve) is one of the most important events of Christmas. It takes place on December 24th. Often, family members take draw lots to see who shall give a gift to whom.
Many cities hold festive parades. Choirs come out into the street to sing Christmas carols. A special festive atmosphere is created on the streets: illumination of houses, figures of Santa along the sidewalks. People decorate the streets with Christmas wreaths, bells, stars, etc. And, of course, the main decoration inside the house is the Christmas tree. The owners of many houses still hang festive stockings on the fireplace, in which Santa Claus will certainly leave his gifts.
Christmas is one of the most important holidays. It is waited for a whole year and celebrated in every home. These are the moments when magic happens, and wishes come true. Frost draws patterns on the windows. People gather and laugh happily at the festive table. Christmas markets, garlands on houses and lots and lots of snow.
A good gift is always the final touch. It becomes the highlight of the Christmas picture. Your loved one will be incredibly happy if you give him a beautiful piece of jewelry. After all, next year it will remind them of you and your love. That is why the kits presented above were made. Feel free to give smiles and good moments. Don't be afraid to make other people happy.
And remember the five simple rules of happiness: free your heart from hatred, free your mind from worries, live simply, give more, expect less.